Friday, August 19, 2005

More on Thursdays with Danny the Dog

Oh, my rant below wasn't actually finished. I had a bit of pseudo-amnesia back there. Hmnn. So our office boy picked us up from the mall and dropped me near Sun and Sand, I wanted to hunt for swimsuits because I am supposed to be into swimming so I could lose fat fast. But I decided to go home and check my spoils for the day. So I walked back to the flat and opened all my stuff. I was so excited. I called the delivery boy (my MD actually asked me to do some errand) and I made sure the flowers were delivered to the right person. Turns out, he is in the office and there were flowers for me too. Oh how cute of Arnold. So I told him I will go and pass by later as I was still busy and that he could just go home.

So I was looking at the pajamas, the robe and the scarves, and the ytnaps (guess, guess). I saw that the pjs bottoms were not the same size as the tops, it was supposed to be small. So I called up Cristy and asked her what she wants to eat maybe I can bring her something to munch while she's working. And I told her there was a mix up with our pjs. Well, I got only pancakes and peanut biscuits and other junks, so I just brought her some pakwan (sweet and yummy) and the pancakes. I walked to the office. Glad to be living closer.

The flowers were beautiful. I stayed longer in the office than expected. Browsing the net. Again. They were gonna close me down there. So I went home and what did I do. Hmnn. I washed my new pjs and bathrobe.

Then I remembered to have invited my friends to go watch Danny the Dog. They invited me to go to Rockwell instead. But, wisely, I should go watch the movie than hang out in Rockwell and spend money. And so I went with a friend of mine. I am glad I went to watch the movie. It is good. Jet Li is so cute.

Anyways, Happy Friday to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter