Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finally

Let's Try This.

I have been reading about 50 Random Things and other stuff that you write down about yourself. Some do the 100 Things About Me. Lets see how many we can come up with:

1. I can't seem to think of anything to write.... good start :)

2. I have 4 siblings, 2 ladies and 2 gentlemen.

3. I like to live on my own.

4. But my sister recently arrived so she will be living with me.

5. I am not married.

6. I have an elder sister named Yvonne who got married 2 days before I left my hometown to come to the UAE.

7. I am next to the eldest, Yvonne being the eldest.

8. I have a younger sister named Marie Grace.

9. My sisters and I have only a year difference in age.

10. I have a younger brother named Alfonso III who recently got married but I didn't attend his wedding. He is only 26.

11. I have a much younger brother named Mark Alfonsus who is so cool. He will be a very sucessful architect one day. He already had designed and built a house.

12. I am buying that house which Mark Alfonsus built.

13. I like to make my mother, Erlinda, happy. So I buy her Max Factor products because she likes them.

14. I want my father, Alfonso Jr., to be proud of me.

15. I have a close friend whom I call Kaka, Jeenie Rouse, and other names.

16. I used to hang out with a girl named Ana. I call her Ana Karenina. She is cool. But she is in Manila now.

17. I name my laptop BV, for Blue Velvet (its color), Brilliant Vision (supposedly)......

18. I love eating chocolates, but I am on diet now because I dont fit in my pants anymore. Sad :(

19. I like to fall inlove a lot.

20. I left home when I was 26 years old.

21. I had my first kiss when I was 19.

22. I like snorkelling. There is nothing more refreshing than seeing the fish gather around you with all their vivid colors and looking at their beautiful habitat.

23. I enjoy whitewater rafting but havent gone to one trip in almost 3 years now.

24. I usually remember my dreams and try to interpret them as much as I can, then try to find meanings from them or relevance from them in relation to my real life.

25. I truly believe that God loves me so much and that He will always do everything to protect me. So many times He has proven it to me. And I know He punishes those who are bad. Once I was working in the hotel and a woman in the management was so mean to me because I got promoted in just two months of working, she would not process my increase and treats me really bad. She tripped and twisted her ankle and went to the hospital and had to stay there for more than 4 weeks. I went to her and brought her flowers. Another time a roommate was so mean to me because her ex-boyfriend was flirting with me (he was not my type!) in front of her friends, she wanted to fight with me. I came to the flat once and found her in my room and she was screaming at me, I kept my cool. I just came out of the shower that time. So she was screaming, I just took off my bathrobe in front of her, stood naked, dried my hair, put on clothes and left her. I didnt say a word. She was fuming and seething. A few weeks later, I found out her boyfriend beat her up. My ex-manager was such an asshole he was harassing me and I was always fighting with him. He got sick with hemorrhoids and he was sent to the hospital because his face became swollen and eventually he was fired from the company where we both used to work. I left that company and found a better job. Another time, my ex-boyfriend was so mean to me because he couldnt take it that I broke up with him, he was just so unbelievably cruel I almost left the company I was working with. He almost got married but the girl treated him so bad, he came back to me and apologized sincerely for being mean to me. Now, he is always asking me to be with him again. He even asked me to marry him. We will see if he is really a changed man. And also, I had a crush and I ended up kissing him but he wanted to go all the way and I told him not even in his wildest dreams, he told me he will try with my best friend. I told my friend not to go out with him but she went out with him behind my back even when I told her everything he said to me. I was so hurt, I asked God to keep me away from her as far as possible. And God did. I still see her once in a while and I have forgiven her for going out with him even when she didnt ask for forgiveness. We are still the best of buddies. See how good God is???

26. I love receiving flowers.

27. I like sending flowers.

28. Sometimes I get so enthusiastic over something or some idea that I have, I would go crazy with ebullience and if I have no outlet I just get frustrated.

29. I like to go swimming in the pools of hotels when there are no people. I get shy or irritated when there are people I would end up not swimming or swimming but not really enjoy it. Ew.

30. My expression is ew. Ew.

31. My boyfriends think I am a good girl :) hehe :)

32. I find marriage constricting.

33. It is true, the older you get, the more you appreciate life. And the more you dont give a damn what other people think of you. You just want to be happy.

34. I have an epicurean soul. Thank God I am not THAT fat. :)

35. I really think women should be slim.

36. I love flowers.

37. I am usually happy for no apparent reason. Just for being alive makes me happy enough.

38. I am sometimes overly sentimental.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://yeeedkxt.com/dtcd/wpdt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://exorfyrf.com/nazh/fwls.html]Cool site[/url]

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://yeeedkxt.com/dtcd/wpdt.html | http://wjurlkxc.com/orlr/nwcp.html

10:00 PM  
Blogger rupali said...


Excellent information, I like your blog.

Today Dubai Breaking News

Top 10 International News in UAE

Hollywood Celebrity News in UAE

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter