Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kitty Cat

On Feline Friends:

Me: Hello, is this Feline Friends?
FF Girl: Yes, how may I help you?
Me: Oh, I would like to know where and when can I schedule my cat Lewis for castration?
FF Girl: Oh, what kind of cat do you have?
Me: Its a pavement special cat.
FF Girl: Oh, it is your pet?
Me: Yes, a couple gave him to me coz they cannot take care of him.
FF Girl: Oh, I am sorry but we don't do castration for pet cats, we only do it with stray cats.
Me: Well, if you don't schedule him for castration soon, he is getting naughtier by day then he will be a stray cat. .
FF Girl: Oh, okay then, let me schedule your cat, what's his name?
Me: Lewis.

So, Lewis will be less of a man-cat on the 28th of May this year.

Meeoow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter