Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Birday Barty

I turned 28 on 18 May 2006. LIAR!!

I had a party at the Rendezvous and everything was nice. I had good friends who came to celebrate the day with me but I forgot to go to church :-(

Here is the attendance list:

Loi & Esmi with Tala, Joan with Ethan, Mark with Joyce and Troy, John and Jane, Djahanne, Anna, Brian and Cristina, Huvard and Maria, Tess with her four uninvited and almost unwelcomed guests (mean me!), Cristy and Ate Cecil, Melissa, Marius, Grace, Zaida, Connie and Obet.

The place was bedecked with purple and pink arrays of cutout papers and flowers on every table, and table stands that says "Happy Birthday Alfie". Aaah. They were so cute. I liked them. I am often shy in parties specially if it was my party but that night I was happy for being with friends. It was special.

After the party we went to Zenith at the Sheraton to dance the night away till 3 am.

We ended up looking down on the dance floor and we saw so many things that night.

When my sister and I went home, I opened my gifts and here are the stuff I got:

black shawl with butterfly patterns. (it is soooooo pretty! thank you loi!)
brown belt from bershka (thank you cristy!)
shisha set from djahanne. cutieeee
a blackless chinese style blouse from melissa. lovely choice.
pierre cardin lipstick from joyce. yehey!
savage garden cd and tape from jic. thank you!

i don't know what else I got I forgot...

When I remember I will write it here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter