Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Talk about being rude

We were buying tickets for the Swan Lake this coming Thursday. Actually, I had purchased 4 tickets online already through itp.com and we needed two more. Sarah went to the Emirates Palace to buy the two tickets missing. But when she was shown the seating arrangement, she asked the Filipina girl if we could refund the tickets that were already bought and buy new fresh tickets instead. Sarah mentioned it was booked and purchased online, the lady said yes it can be refunded. So, Sarah chose the seats and purchased 6 fresh tickets. I, on the other hand called up itp on how to refund the tickets. And ITP said, no it cannot be refunded. I was like, ok, so, how do we do this? Hmnn. I called up Sarah and told her we have to go back to the lady at the Emirates Palace and sort out the problem.

Oh my golly. This Filipina old fart was sitting there with her mustache. I was speaking to her in English as a courtesy to Sarah who is an Egyptian. And in my conversation with her, she told me in Tagalog, "Filipina ka?" I was like "Ya". Guess what she told me, "So, since Filipina ka, mabuti pa magPilipino tayo, mas magkaintindihan pa tayo." I was agaped. I was like, what bitch?? But I was nice coz Sarah was there. I swear this woman is sucha loser. Sucha bitchy attitude and she doesn't deserve to sit and deal with people with that attitude at all.

My question is: How can someone so ugly be so rude??

HMP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter