Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 - New and better beginnings

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!

Its been awhile since I've written here. Lots of things have happened in 2007 since the last entry I had here. These are among them..

September
- I left my old company, found a new job, started with the new job

October
- Left my old flat, moved to a new flat (after 6 choices)

November
- Got a new cat named Cookie
- Sold my Mazda 3 Sports - my Silverine...

December
- I hosted Christmas Eve party at home
- Closed 3 credit cards! Yipee!

I am looking forward to 2008 with aims below:

- Close more credit cards
- Get a new car
- Save more money
- Travel to Europe
- Buy another house
- Apply for new citizenship (been thinking of it recently, coz of some disappointments)
- Meet more successful Filipinos
- Make my flat cleaner everyday
- Finish the book compilation

Well, I still have 360 days to look forward to as God allows me then maybe add and fulfill these aims.

Here's to good health, good life, good cheer!!

God bless us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter