Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good Months

Okay, I will mention the stuff I have done because I want to relish and reminisce the memory of the goodness of the previous weeks that passed by..

April

I might have gone to Umm Al Qwain for like 3 times...

I went to Fujairah to see Tetet

I have gone to Al Ain

April 20, I had brunch with a very important person at Sheraton Khalidia, soon to be friend.

April 27, I went on a Desert Safari

April 29, UAE - Japan Business Forum, Emirates Hotel

April 30, African Rainbow Party, Crowne Plaza

May

May 4, We went to Ajman, then Umm Al Qwain

May 10-11, Houseboat Party at Umm Al Qwain (Pre-Birthday party)

May 14, Sarah's Birthday bash at Pregos, Beach Rotana Hotel

Yeah, we are broke, but we are happy!! I hope it becomes better and better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter