Monday, May 21, 2007

Manners, Mister! Manners!

One guy who works at the bank came to the office today and said hello, hi, blah. I was just being polite in replying. He didn't know who he was supposed to see. He was using one syllable from another lady's name and another from another lady who both work in the office.

Probably he was trying to be polite with me. But I really don't have to be nice to him so I just waited till he realize who he was supposed to call in to see. In between, he was asking me stuff.

Man who needs manners: How are you?
Me: I'm Okay. (little smile)
Man who needs manners: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah I'm okay. (forcing myself to smile)
Man who needs manners: You don't look okay. You look sick.
Me: I'm fine really thank you.
Man who needs manners: Really, you look not okay. Not looking fresh.
Me: Yeah, like you look uglier than before too.

Hahaha. No, I didn't say that. I am not that rude really. But I wanted to.

There are so many things that are not good in my everyday life. Like if I had the choice, I would totally eliminate them to make the world a better place. Here are a few things:

Guys who stand around the parking area near my office. They take their smoke breaks and when I get off the car they just rudely stare like hungry coyotes. They are really rude.

Office girls who huddle and chitchat at the reception talking crap. They are so embarassing.

People who think they are the prettiest thing on earth. They keep talking about all the men who want to sleep with them but they end up drunk and not going out with anybody at all, or they end up with one night stands and being left stranded on the street because they guys don't even have the guts to be seen with them, lest take them home.

People who have nothing to do in the office but sit, walk around, smoke. They are waste of space, time, money and sore to the eyes.

People who lie and lie and lie and lie..

And people who ask you questions that you are forced to lie and lie and lie just so you won't hurt their feelings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vay said...

oh god i should stop making small talk next time i go to the bank. thanks for the tip :P

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter