Monday, May 07, 2007

Recap..

I am actually sick today, for two days now. But I refuse to stay in bed because I don't want to feel sorry for myself. So I would have to resolve to going to work each day till I get well. Its good to be in the office even if I am mostly disoriented due to light-headedness, slight deafness, sore bodyparts, cramps.. name it.. I have it.

It's been ages since I wrote here and I actually have randlomly listed the things I needed to write about so I wont lose track of them or would vaguely remember at least if I see one word related to what I was up to in the last few weeks... So here is the list anyhow.. and some captions... Its just for me...


So many things have happened, so many things I have done.

Remember my exhilarating dream? I had an exhilarating experience just recently. I went on a Desert Safari courtesy of Starchoice. I was with two friends, one old friend and one new-found friend.

Parking wait

Bus ride – I fell asleep

My contacts stayed in place

Bumpy ride

Arrival at the camp

Low tables and cushions on carpeted sand floor

Stage in the middle

Camel ride – brought tears in my eyes

Tug of war

Shisha

The 4X4 ride

The walk to the top of the sand dune

The coke

The sunset

The walk down

The food

The shisha

The evening breeze

The food

The stranger (or foe)

The belly dancer

The bus ride

Rock Bottom - yep, after the Safari Desert adventure we went to Rock Bottom on the same night, to sit, drink beer and watch Alien (Returns, or something) while the music was blasting on the background.
---

Night swimming

----

Lost wallet - my flatmate

---

Laundry - dry clean or iron only?

Lewis

JC Lareoux

Sex and the City

Giggles till 2AM. Related to the laundry

---

Crowne Plaza

Cheryl and Djahanne

Cheryl: (to a bisaya looking girl, on the buffet queue) Unsa ni?
Bisaya-Looking Girl: Ambot, ayaw ko pangutan.a, Tagalog manko

Tagalog Girl to Cheryl: Hello. Anong pangalan mo? Ang ganda mo.
Cheryl: Cheryl. (acting cutey cutey, after three glasses of white wine, one glass of red wine and 1 double shot of Amarula)
Tagalog Girl: Taga asa manka day( in a Tagalog tone). Di ba Bisaya ka?
Cheryl: Huh? Dili oy. Tagalog man ako.

Hehehehehe. Mga Bisaya lagi kay maulaw moangkon na Bisaya sila. Maypa ko muingon pako silingan namo ang Abu Sayaf.

Drunk.... 4AM

----

A kin passed away in Ajman....

----

Drive from Abu Dhabi to Ajman to Umm Al Qwain..

5 or 6am?? Return to Abu Dhabi

----

Special off on Saturday....

Pondering on Ponderosa or Caravan?

Caravan....

Swimming in the Corniche.. Kittykat was lost at sea, the guys were furious, she came delirious.

RV --

So this leads me to today being sick...

I still think my officemate was born infested with cockroaches... She came to our office and she looked at me so I told her "yes I am sick today". Her scantily bitter reply was "mabuti nga sa iyo" or in English "good for you." What a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter