Sunday, November 20, 2005

Abu Dhabi World Leaders Summit

I feel like crying.. If you read my shopping notes, you will see....

Sir Richard Branson was supposed to marry me. Hahaha. I am just kidding. What I meant is that, I could not comprehend how I let this event slip away and I wasn't even there when I know I should have been there. I am such an idiot. Bill Clinton was there, Sir Richard Branson was there, Benazir Bhutto was there, all these great names and people were there except for me..... I wanted to take part in it but I didn't even bother to check on it. How could I be so stupid? It has been a long time since I have attended a convention where great people talk. The most I have attended was conventions of Rotarians and the most recent was the Marine Ball where the US Ambassador to the UAE was Guest of Honor. Here I am now, stuck and getting mad at myself for missing such a rare opportunity of meeting (or at least hearing them and seeing them from a distance) three great men and woman of our times. Bite me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter