Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cat Sand

Since the flat has been emptied with a few items, I decided to get a sofa bed and more shelves as well as a new cabinet. I got them all from Ikea on their AS IS or bargain items. They were well worth the price as they were discounted like 50-70% off their original prices. My sofa bed has maroon covers, 2 big cushions and 4 huge pillows and the mattress was just wonderful.

I wanted to get Lewis some cat sand but Carrefour ran out of it. So weird. They now have this silvery stuff which I didn't get because they were five times more expensive than the last one I usually buy. And who would have thought Marina Mall would be so busy at 1 o'clock noon? What were the people thinking? Well, they probably thought it was gonna be empty, so there we were, all with the same thoughts, cramping the parking space and the roads.

There are few things that I need to do.

I MUST:

1. stop swearing so much.
2. save a lot more.
3. stop buying more shoes.
4. stop shopping for more clothes.
5. stop my obsession with Burjois make up stuff.
6. write more.
7. write again some more.
8. read my books.
9. finish my HS course with PennFoster.
10. be more happy.

The list would go on and on and on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter