Saturday, February 03, 2007

At long last...

I have been idle, idle, idle....

So here goes...

Belated Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Three Kings..


Soon, Happy Valentines...

I was out sulking, moping but still wishful thinking... I have written a few stuff, gotten into lots of trouble, got some new toys, but still working hard...

I got a Pegasus Mobile Notetaker from my Airmiles... It was well worth it...

I am also trying to get the Baby-G shock... It should be cute..

My sister moved out and went home to the Phils last Dec.25, for her own good and mine I think. Now I am looking for flatmates... Anyone interested?

It seems so bloody boring here these days.. I wish I could go somewhere more green... Or more exciting, more beautiful...

We'll see in the next few months...


Okay, let's just wish the days ahead will be wonderful.. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter