Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things I've Done on the Holiday

Things I have done yesterday (Monday, 10 April 2006):

1. Woke up at 11am
* It was a holiday.

2. Checked emails. Had shower. Went to get money. Went to Marina Mall to pick up Djahanne.

3. Went to Dubai. Ate at Popeyes on the way.

4. Went Malling at Emirates Mall. Had Starbucks frappuccino.

5. Climbed the rock wall at Magic Planet for like 6 tries. Couldnt reach the top yet.
* Its my second time here again as I went last time with Jic.

6. Played Elvis Coins.

7. Played basketball.

8. Went malling again. Had ice cream at the Slab Club something. I tried cheesecake with raspberries and blueberries. Yummy. Then Malling again. Good thing we didn't buy anything.

9. Headed back to Abu Dhabi.

10. Went to Carrefour to check cameras.

11. Went for shisha.
* Its probably my sixth time since I got back from Phils. Once on the night we arrived. Then the next night with Jic and her friends. Then the next night when it was so windy. Then on the eve of Prophet Mohammed's birthday (pbuh). And then again. SO 5 times then.

12. Headed home. Dropped Djahanne.

13. Downloaded pictures from camera. Checked emails. Uploaded pictures. Watched Contact by Jodie Foster. Snooze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter