Saturday, March 04, 2006

Flush Down Woman!

There is a woman in our office who regularly does not flush after using the toilet. I swear, no one should ever a woman like this. If not, she should be married to a guy who also does not flush the toilet every time he uses it. This way they complement each other and they both will live happily ever after – in stench! How many times we have posted all sorts of “please flush” signs in the ladies commode and still she does not get it. What do we have to do? Is it so difficult to push a button? It is not like the old times or in places where you have to pour water into the bowl or something like people use bunot to clean their a%^*@!. (This is funny. I know this because the people in our farm use this as we heard. Yuck! Hehehe) I am disgusting I know but I am ranting over this behaviour because it is utterly despicable and gross and really awful. Well, yes we told her already several times. I think she is on drugs she does not get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter