Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh wow!

Amazing how a vow can make miracles. The blog worked! I am ecstatic to see my thoughts on pink and white templates (although it seems too girly for me. But oh well, its very good for a start.) I need my former chatmate who used to tell me I am so meticulous with the way I write because he hardly sees any spelling mistakes even if I like flood him with my thoughts online. That must have been cool. Now, I am clumsier and just too i-couldn't-care-less-ly writing stuff away. Its sad how we discard good and helpful traits that we have been accustomed to. This is the city life here. The less articulate people you go with, the less you grow. I try so hard to keep up with what I was but something drags me down, pulls me down, I cannot decipher it or let it go away, it lingers and eats me away sometimes, but one day soon, I will have to confront it and make it my ally to help me become a better me.

Do you ever feel like that sometimes??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter