Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Trying Hard...

This is my first time to set up a blog. It didn't to be so easy as I thought. First my blog doesn't really exist because every time I try to see it as www.alfieping.blogspot.com it says page error. What am I doing wrong, pray please tell me!! I am trying so hard. I have been struggling whole day with this even almost wasting precious office time. I hope I will be able to finish this tonight so tomorrow I will just be sending mails to post on this blog. Really it will be haven of my thoughts. It has been a long boring while since I have written anything deep or serious, I probably lost it already. The bard in me has gone drunk and has abandoned me, perhaps it has gone to the dumpster to rot. So many things I miss in me, the city takes me over instead of the other way around. Its so difficult to hold on to something that I used to do when I feel alone and lonely most often... So blog, please make this work. I promise I will regain the bard in me. This is my vow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

xtrastats free counter


Free Hit Counter